Today, I sat down and wrote out the list of books, so far, that I hope to read this year.
Considering that I read 41 books in 2017, I know that I will finish this list and be able to add more as we go through the year.
- A Chance to Die: The Life and Legacy of Amy Carmichael by Elisabeth Elliot
- Seven Women by Eric Metaxas
- My no so Perfect Life by Sophia Kinsella
- Be Still My Soul by Elisabeth Elliot
- Awe by Paul David Tripp
- The Great Divorce by C.S. Lewis
- Unfinished by Richard Stearns
- Life Together by Dietrich Bonhoeffer
- All the Places to Go by John Ortberg
- Pilgrim's Progress by John Bunyan
- Indescribable by Louie Giglio, Matt Redman
- A Confident Heart by Renee Swope
- Enough by Will Davis Jr.
- The Word of Christ by R.C. Sproul
- Divine Design by John MacArthur
The first three books I am currently reading, and Pilgrim's Progress will be a re-read for me. Six of the books are on my Kindle and I have set a goal to read at least 15 minutes a day on my Kindle this year.
Overall, I plan to read at least 36 books this year. I know I went over that goal last year, but some of these books are quite meaty and may take a bit more to digest.
What do you plan on reading this year?