- received a letter from Lina, she shared with me that she has a dog named Riki
- wrote a blog post for Compassion's blog
- wrote another Compassion Share & Tell post
- our tickets and itinerary arrived for our Mexico trip!
- we started sponsoring Felix in Mexico!
- we shopped for Felix and his family
But the really big Compassion joy I was able to experience last month was attending a graduation ceremony at Denver Seminary for Olive Akullo!!
Olive stayed with our family about a year and a half ago when she came out to California to speak at our church and another nearby church. We stayed in touch through Facebook and I was so happy that all of the details came together so that I could fly out to celebrate her big accomplishment with her!
Have some Compassion joy to share? Be sure to link up with Jill each month as we celebrate God's blessings we experience with Compassion!