Thankful for His love for me, my family, the freedom to homeschool, our upcoming life changing trip, the beauty of His creation, and simple things that brighten my day.
This past week on our Photo Treasure Hunt, we were searching for things we are thankful for. I hope you have had a chance to pause and reflect on some things you are thankful for.
Now it is your turn to join me and my friend Jill on our Photo Treasure Hunt!
- Link up by posting your blog post URL- not just blog URL
- Link back to one of us (grab button if desired, I hope to have the button in my side bar soon!)
- Visit other blogs and leave comment love.
- Be sure to take note of next theme and start collecting more photos. Jill always has a fun transition photo, so be sure to visit her blog to see what the theme is for next week!
- We reserve the right to remove any links that don’t fit the link up theme or that we find inappropriate
Next week's theme is....Baking!! With Thanksgiving just two days away, I know I will be spending time in my kitchen tomorrow making some well loved recipes.